Mufti Menk and Muslim Central
“I really think it is one of the greatest causes one can support and I invite you to do the same!”, Mufti Menk
Mufti Ismail Menk highlights the work done by us (Muslim Central) and talks about our goal to work on full-time projects. He encourages one and all to support our da’wah efforts and by doing so, obtain incredible rewards from Allah.
FOR EVERY AUDIO DOWNLOADED YOU GET THE REWARD OF THE SPEAKER, INSHA’ALLAH! Alhumdullilah, we serve Millions each Month.
We would really appreciate recurring monthly donations, irrespective of however small the amount may be, as your money helps us budget and manage our expenses.
Here’s your chance to make a difference, benefit the Ummah and share the rewards. Help us take Muslim Central to the next level insha-Allah.
Muslim Central is a project by Muslim Central NPO, Registered in South Africa, NPO Registration Number: 2016/256811/08
You may donate from anywhere in the world. Note, they only accept funds in South African Rands (ZAR) – Simply calculate on approximately 1 USD = ZAR 13.
They Accept all major forms of payment:
- Instant EFT (South African Banks Only)
Make a Donation via our official PayFast Cause Account.
(This will open in a new Window)
You can donate once-off OR recurring.
2. Direct into South African Bank Account (Ideal for South Africans)
- Account Name: Muslim Central NPC
- Account Type: Islamic Cheque
- Bank: FNB (First National Bank)
- Account Number: 62618694542
- Branch: 250 655
- SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Reference: Donation
We can receive both local and international funds. Currently, we do not have a recurring donation feature on this, but you can setup that up on your own internet banking account.
NPC stands for Non Profit Company as per South African Law.
3. PayPal – Monthly or Once-Off
Important: Due to an issue with PayPal, Mobile Users cannot setup an automatic recurring donation, (monthly) please use the Subscription option below (3) or do it from your Desktop until PayPal have sorted the issue out on their side. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Click the donate button and you will be taken our Muslim Central PayPal Account Donate page.
- Select the amount you wish to Donate
- Check ‘Monthly’ if you wish to make it an Automatic Recurring Donation.
You DO NOT require a PayPal account to donate.
4. PayPal – Subscription (Monthly Donation)
- Mobile Users please use this option, if you wish to make a recurring donation
- Some countries block donations to PayPal
- e.g. Singapore – does not allow you to donate to PayPal
- Subscribe is seen as a purchase transaction not a donation
5. PayPal Me
Alternative, you can donate once-off via our PayMe PayPal Link
How do we use the Funds?
This is some of the expenses we cover to keep this project running:
- Employ 1x Senior Full-Time Software Development Professional (Founder) who fulfills multiple roles
- Part-time & Freelance Costs
- Web Server Rental & Related Costs
- Software Licensing
- Online Account Services
- Online & Offline Marketing
- App Development and Related Fees
- Video Production
- Graphic Design
- Accounting Fees
- and other costs that the Organisational Directors sees fit
We do accept Zakah, however note that there is a difference of a opinion. The majority state that it should ONLY be given to the poor and so on.
There is a minor view that say Islamic Organisations are also eligible.
Thus, giving zakah to Muslim Central NPO is based on the view that you adopt.
We DO NOT accept Zakat ul Fitr, that is specific to Ramadan and as far as we know must be used to feed eligible persons.
You May find this article on Muslim Matters beneficial, which has the view that projects such as ours in our times should be eligible.
Allah knows best.