Mufti Ismail Menk highlights the work done by Muslim Central and talks about their goal to work on full-time projects. He encourages one and all to support their da’wah efforts and by doing so, obtain incredible rewards from Allah.
We would really appreciate recurring monthly donations, irrespective of however small the amount may be, as your money helps us budget and manage our expenses.
Here’s your chance to make a difference, benefit the Ummah and share the rewards. Help us take Muslim Central to the next level insha-Allah.
Muslim Central NPO (Non Profit Organisation)
- Country: South Africa
- Non-Profit Registration Number: 2016/256811/08
1. South African Bank Account
- Account Type: Islamic Cheque
- Bank: FNB (First National Bank)
- Account Number: 62618694542
- Branch: 250 655
- SWIFT Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Reference: Donation
We can receive both local and international funds. Currently, we do not have a recurring donation feature on this, but you can setup that up on your own internet banking account.
2. PayPal – Monthly or Once-Off
Important: Due to an issue with PayPal, Mobile Users cannot setup an automatic recurring donation, (monthly) please use the Subscription option below (3) or do it from your Desktop until PayPal have sorted the issue out on their side. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Click the donate button and you will be taken our Muslim Central PayPal Account Donate page.
- Select the amount you wish to Donate
- Check ‘Monthly’ if you wish to make it an Automatic Recurring Donation.
You DO NOT require a PayPal account to donate.
3. Subscription (Monthly Donation)
- Mobile Users please use this option, if you wish to make a recurring donation
- Some countries block donations to PayPal
- e.g. Singapore – does not allow you to donate to PayPal
- Subscribe is seen as a purchase transaction not a donation